Welcome to Kona Coffee Award-Winning Kona Kulana Farms!
Kona Kulana Farms, founded in 1987, began with the choicest Arabica seedlings nurtured from seed in their nursery to develop over 14 acres of mature trees found there today. Hands-on care continues through all areas of production assuring that each and every customer will receive one of the finest coffees available in the world today.
The coffee cherry is water processed and sun-dried and only passes through three hands from the tree to your cup. It is this conscious attention to detail that truly makes this coffee stand out above the others.
Kona Kulana Farms is a two-time first place winner of the Annual Kona Cupping Classic Competition (previously held by Gevalia) and has been awarded "Farm of the Year" by the USDA for sustainable agricultural practices.
At Kona Kulana Farms we live up to our name; Kulana means "quality" and you'll taste it in each and every cup.
Kona Kulana Farms Awards List
- 1992 Gevalia - Kona Cupping 1st place
- 1995 Gevalia - Kona Cupping 1st place
- 2006 Cream of Crop 3rd place People’s Choice
- 2007 Gevalia Cupping 3rd place Crown Competition
- 2008 Gevalia Cupping 2nd place Crown Competition
- 2009 Gevalia Cupping Finalist Crown Competition
- 2010 Gevalia Cupping Finalist Crown Competition
- 2012 Cream of the Crop 3rd place Chef's Choice